If you’re looking to make your photos look their best, you may be considering hiring a professional photo retoucher. Photo retouching can do wonders for your photos, whether you’re trying to fix a few small imperfections or completely transform the look of your image. But with so many different photo retouching services out there, how do you know which one to choose?
Photography Editing & Retouching Price List
Gimp Photoshop always believes long term business relationships offering affordable prices. You can check our price list at a glance.
Please feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Phone, or WhatsApp (+88 01761-711543)
- Basic Background Remove $0.40/Image
- Simple Background Remove $ 0.55/Image
- Medium Background Remove $ 1.25/Image
- Complex Background Remove $ 3.25/Image
- Super complex Background Remove $ 8.00/Image
- Basic Photo Retouch up $ 0.65/Image
- Simple Photo Retouch up $ 0.90/Image
- Medium Photo Retouch up $ 1.50/Image
- Complex Photo Retouch up $ 3.75/Image
- Super complex Photo Retouch up $ 6.00/Image
- Drop Shadow Photoshop $ 0.65/Image
- Natural Shadow Photoshop $ 0.85/Image
- Keep Shadow Photoshop $ 085/Image
- Cast Shadow Photoshop $ 0.85/Image
- Reflection Shadow Photoshop $ 0.95/Image
- Basic Clipping Paths $0.40/Image
- Simple Clipping Paths $0.55/Image
- Medium Clipping Paths $1.25/Image
- Complex Clipping Paths $3.25/Image
- Super complex clipping paths $8.00/Image
- Basic Photoshop Masking $ 0.65/Image
- Simple Photoshop Masking $ 1.00/Image
- Medium Photoshop Masking $ 2.25/Image
- Complex Photoshop Masking $ 3.25/Image
- Super complex Photoshop Masking $ 5.00/Image
- Basic Liquify Photoshop $ 0.40/Image
- Simple Liquify Photoshop $ 0.60/Image
- Medium Liquify Photoshop $ 1.50/Image
- Complex Liquify Photoshop $ 2.25/Image
- Super complex Liquify Photoshop $ 2.75/Image
Get Free Free Trial Today
Brilliant job done
Brilliant job done! All paths included, thoughtful order of the Gimp Photoshop in the path window. Accuracy of the paths was very good. All in all, I’m very satisfied with the results created.
Great experience with this first batch of edits
This was my first time using Gimp Photoshop back in March and I was so pleased with the experience. I had previously worked with another retoucher but it was becoming expensive and with insufficient quality so I was on the hunt for a new retouching service.
Comparing images with another clipping company. I also had some work done by another company. The lighting is a fraction brighter or cleaning with Gimp Photoshop. Happy with the standard of clipping of images.
I had a challenging masking project and wasn’t sure how easy or practical it would be to hand off to someone else. With just a little communication regarding the end result I wanted, but project came back perfectly executed – very satisfied with my experience and the end result.
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Do you have free trial facilities?
We offer free trial facilities for 2 /3 images so that you can test our skills before starting the order.
Which image formats do you accept?
We accept any kind of image format, file type, and size. PSD, Ai, eps, JPEG/JPG, PNG, GIF, SVG, CR2, TIFF, and PDF are mostly common.
How can I contact you urgently?
We believe that keeping close contact with our clients increases a close relationship of trust. So we are available 24/7 and 365 days. You can contact us from or skype (kb_mizan), Land Phone, Cell Phone, and what’s up. (+88 01761-711543)
How to Keep my image Secure?
Your files are 100% without any doubt. All the files transferring protocols are the pro version that is very secured. We know the value of your images and we are committed to receiving your files with the highest safety and confidentiality.